The Digital Dexterity- the new skills for learning and research excellence program is part of CAUL's 2017 - 2019 strategic plan.
The program's objectives are:
- that Australian universities recognise the importance of digital dexterity in accomplishing their missions and that they engage with CAUL on its delivery this area
- that Australian graduates have access to the digital skills to enable them both to thrive in a global work context and to become effective global citizens.
Currently the program has a number of associated projects which will be taking place from 2018:
- Capacity Building in Digital Dexterity
- Digital Dexterity Engagement and Advocacy
- Digital Dexterity Framework