The Digital Dexterity - the new skills for learning and research excellence program is part of CAUL's 2017 - 2019 strategic plan.
The program's objectives are:
- that Australian universities recognise the importance of digital dexterity in accomplishing their missions and that they engage with CAUL on its delivery;
- that Australian graduates have access to the digital skills to enable them both to thrive in a global work context and to become effective global citizens.
Three projects have taken place, these are:
- Capacity building in Digital Dexterity;
- Digital Dexterity engagement and advocacy strategy;
- Developing a Digital Dexterity framework.
Digital Dexterity Community of Practice
A community of practice was launched in April 2019, visit the comminity page for information about how to partcipate.