The best way to contact CAUL is via an online enquiry or email. We will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.
For general, finance or event enquiries, email the CAUL National Office
For Content Procurement Services and consortium related enquiries, email the CAUL Consortium
The CAUL National Office
The CAUL National Office is co-located with the Australian Library and Information Association (ALIA) in ALIA House at 9 Napier Close, Deakin, ACT 2600, where CAUL's Public Officer is located.
CAUL operates a connected virtual office with staff located in QLD, VIC, NSW and SA.
CAUL National Office Staff:
Alisha Ashley, Finance & Procurement Officer
Angus Cook, Director, Content Procurement
Arthur Smith, Associate Director, Content Procurement
Cicy Zheng, Engagement & Administration Officer
Jane Angel, Executive Director
Kate Davis, Director, Strategy & Analytics
Rani McLennan, OER Collective Project Officer (Part-time)
CAUL's ABN is 92228169019
Photos (left to right): Alisha Ashley, Angus Cook, Arthur Smith, Cicy Zheng, Jane Angel, Kate Davis, Rani McLennan
The CAUL National Office is a high performing, connected team supporting the CAUL Board, and the Council membership more broadly, in the pursuit of CAUL’s strategic goals and its operations. The Board sets the sector-wide agenda for academic libraries and the National Office exists to support carrying out the agenda. In doing so, the National Office team values the following:
- Optimal openness and transparency in all our dealings: with each other, with our Board, with members and stakeholders
- Empowerment in carrying out our work: especially in the context of the connected, distributed office with self-management a key attribute of team members
- Responsiveness to the Board, our members, stakeholders and vendors
- Reciprocal respect and collegial support in achieving goals: working with each other, our Board, members and stakeholders
- Delivery of high quality services through effective management of Board and member expectations