CAUL Strategy 2023 - 2025
Strategic Enabling Programs:
- Open Access
- Open Educational Resources
- From Decolonisation to Indigenisation*
Download the CAUL Strategy 2023 - 2025.
* From Decolonisation to Indigenisation is a working title for the program.
Past Strategic Plans
- Strategic themes 2020 - 2022
- Advancing Open Scholarship (FAIR)
- Building Sustainable Leadership
- Enabling a Modern Curriculum
- Respecting Indigenous Knowledge
Download the CAUL Strategic plan 2020-2022.
- Strategic plans 2016 - 2019: Following a review of CAUL's committee structures & processes in 2010, the strategic plan was revised to take into account this new capacity and direction, and updated in late 2012 to take CAUL forward in 2013-2015. A complete review was undertaken in March 2014, resulting in a completely new approach to CAUL's strategic directions. In 2016 CAUL conducted a review of its 2014-2016 strategy and in March 2017 two new strategic priorities were endorsed as the CAUL 2017 - 2019 strategic plan: Fair, affordable and open access to knowledge; which rolled into the rebadged "Advancing Open Scholarship" program and Digital dexterity – the new skills for learning and research excellence program which was completed in 2019 and resulted in the establishment of a Digital Dexterity Community of Practice.