This page contains information about CAUL's policy, statments and guidnlines. It provides access to documents, including responses to external consultations.
Internal policies are available to members only from CAUL Corporate Information Policies when logged in.
Public policy documents
- CAUL statement on the RespectNowAlways campaign, against sexual assault and harassment on university campuses (updated 23/8/17)
- CEIRC Principles & Framework for Pricing Electronic Information (updated 2016)
- CEIRC guidelines for intermediary agents (updated 18/5/15)
- CAUL Statement on Open Scholarship (15/10/10, updated 2015)
- CEIRC Licences - Model Clauses (for use when vendor's clause is unacceptable)
- CAUL statement re non-disclosure and confidentiality clauses in licences (24/6/11)
- CAUL/NSLA Joint Principles for Remote Access to Electronic Resources (revised 2/7/13)
- ULANZ Privacy Statement (29/10/12)
- CAUL Principles and Guidelines for Library Services to Staff and Students at Remote Locations (Revised October, 2015)
- CAUL Statement on the Global Economic Crisis (27/4/09)
- CAUL website – hosting of sector-specific content. Guidelines. (updated 13/8/13)