This page contains information about CAUL's policy, statments and guidnlines. It provides access to documents, including responses to external consultations.
Internal policies are available to members only from CAUL Corporate Information Policies when logged in.
Public policy documents
- CAUL statement on the RespectNowAlways campaign, against sexual assault and harassment on university campuses (updated 23/8/17)
- CAUL Statement on Open Scholarship (27/03/19, updated 2019)
- CAUL statement re non-disclosure and confidentiality clauses in licences (24/6/11)
- ULANZ Privacy Statement (29/10/12)
- CAUL Principles and Guidelines for Library Services to Staff and Students at Remote Locations (Revised October, 2015)
- CAUL Statement on the Global Economic Crisis (27/4/09)
- CAUL website – hosting of sector-specific content. Guidelines. (updated 13/8/13)
- CAUL Digital Dexterity Position Statement (05/08/19)
- CAUL Digital Dexterity Framework (05/08/19)