Transformative Agreements Implementation Community of Practice
The purpose of the Transformative Agreements Community of Practice is to provide a forum for CAUL Member institution staff to engage in collegial professional learning and information sharing related to implementation and management of transformative agreements.
The Community of Practice provides a forum for
- exchange of ideas
- information sharing
- peer support
- exploration of issues
- discussion of recent developments and practises
- community-led training or professional development.
The Community of Practice focuses on implementation and management of transformative agreements in institutions, including the ways that library staff work within the broader institution to support implementation.
Discussions focus on
- read and publish agreements negotiated by CAUL
- other transformative agreements, including those that institutions have directly with publishers.
Membership is open to staff of CAUL Member institutions.
How to join
To join the Community of Practice, subscribe to the email list.
The group meets monthly on the first Thursday of each month at 2pm AEST (AEDT during daylight saving).
Subscribe to the Community of Practice email list.
- Jaime Royals, Associate University Librarian – Engagement & Experience, University of Adelaide
- Stephanie McGlinchey, Library Manager Research Services, Australian Catholic University
Jill Benn, Chair of CAUL.
Download the Charter for the Community of Practice.