The purpose of the Library Learning and Teaching Leaders Community of Practice is to provide a forum for CAUL Member institution staff to engage in collegial professional learning and information sharing related to library learning and teaching at a management and leadership level.
The Community of Practice provides a forum for:
- Exchange of ideas
- Information sharing
- Peer support
- Exploration of issues
- Discussion of recent developments and practises
- Community-led training and professional development.
Membership is open to up two members of staff from each CAUL Member institution.
How to join
To join the Community of Practice, please email the convenors.
In 2023, the group meets monthly on the third Thursday of each month at 1pm AEST (AEDT during daylight saving).
- Ben Conyers, Director Information Service, University New South Wales
- Sarah Beltrame, National Manager Library Learning & Teaching, Australian Catholic University
- Kylie Clarkson, Manager - Teaching & Research Support, University of Newcastle
- Director, Strategy & Analytics
- Gwenda Thomas, Service Director, Professional Learning Service
Download the Charter for the Community of Practice.