The objective of this project is to design and implement a consistent process for collection and reporting of article processing charges (APCs) in Australian universities.
- Project commenced in Q3 2018
- Design of a process was undertaken in the first half of 2019 with outcomes reported at the IATUL conference.
- Implementation will take place in the second half of 2019.
- Review national and international approaches to collecting APCs information;
- Develop options for collecting information on institutional APCs;
- Seek feedback from CAUL members and other stakeholders about what is possible or what might be possible;
- Determine and agree on a process for collecting APC information
- Work with stakeholders to develop an implementation plan
- Implement the approach