CAUL Achievement Award 2017 call for nominations
Topics CAUL Business
On behalf of the Executive, I am now calling for nominations for the 2017 CAUL Achievement Award. For criteria and the nomination form, please go to the CAUL website.
Nominations close November 27th.
The criteria will remain attached to the earlier CAUL strategic directions, but next year’s criteria will be tied to CAUL’s new strategic priorities.
- Please read the CAUL Achievement Award Guidelines and Selection Criteria to ensure you meet all necessary requirements including providing evidence of outstanding contributions.
- Please only complete one form per individual and per team. For team nominations please list each member of the team on the one form.
- Please include full details of names, areas and email addresses of nominees and nominator.
- Nominations must be supported by the relevant University Librarian.
- Nominations must include a statement (no more than one A4 page) which clearly demonstrates how the nominee’s contribution supports the achievement of the CAUL Strategic Directions and states specific and identifiable reasons for the award nomination. This statement should be clear, concise and compelling.
- Please email your nomination to the CAUL Office.
We look forward to celebrating the achievements of your staff, and particularly the chosen one/s who will be invited to speak at CAUL’s 2018 conference in March.