Join us for a panel discussion with speakers from 8 institutions across Australia and New Zealand sharing their experience implementing and using OpenAthens. Our speakers will talk about a wide range of topics, including:
- Staffing and resources required
- Stakeholder consultation
- User privacy
- Roadblocks and problematic resources
In the second half of the session our speakers will answer questions from the audience. To help us manage this part of the session, we encourage you to presubmit questions via Slido, code 2628 776.
- Ali Nearn - Manager, Online Services, The University of Notre Dame Australia
- Cathy Slavin & Jai Parker - Information Access Team, QUT
- Caroline Gauld - Manager Discovery, The University of Melbourne
- Kathryn Duncan - Resource Management Librarian, Swinburne University of Technology
- Erin Montagu - Librarian, Subscriptions, The University of Western Australia
- Sonya Pennington - Resources & Licensing Librarian, Charles Darwin University
- Lynette Brown - Access and Authentication Innovator, Monash University
- Romy Forrer - Library Systems Coordinator, University of Canterbury
The webinar is open to all library and university staff and will be recorded, please share with your teams.