CAUL Digital Dexterity Position Statement
The Digital Dexterity - the new skills for learning and research excellence .
The program's objectives were
- that Australian universities recognise the importance of digital dexterity in accomplishing their missions and that they engage with CAUL on its delivery;
- that Australian graduates have access to the digital skills to enable them both to thrive in a global work context and to become effective global citizens.
Three projects have taken place, these are:
- Capacity building in Digital Dexterity;
- Digital Dexterity engagement and advocacy strategy
- Developing a Digital Dexterity framework
CAUL Digital Dexterity Position Statement (pdf, 505.84 KB, last modified 08/02/2019)
Digital Dexterity Framework for Library Professionals (pdf, 136.12 KB, last modified 03/02/2020)