ULANZ Web Page Template
Thursday, 21 November 2002
This is a list of information which should be on a web page of each host institution (or at least linked to from this page). It should be regarded as the minimum information to be provided.
(Each institution should send the url for this page to CAUL for inclusion on the CAUL website)
INFORMATION ABOUT ULA
INFORMATION ABOUT THE INSTITUTION
- Links to maps
- Opening hours
- Contact details - phone and email
INFORMATION ABOUT REGISTRATION
- Where to register
- How to get a borrowing card & any special requirements - ie they may need to get a photo taken and this service is only available within certain times etc
- Required documentation - ie a photo ID and proof of current enrolment or employment
- Privacy Requirement-they will need to sign a form acknowledging and agreeing to use of information. If they do not return items to the host library, then this information may be sent to the home library and further sanctions may be imposed at the home library.
- The registration period is to 28th February the following year.
- Will there be a charge for registration?
- How they can pay?
INFORMATION ABOUT LOANS CONDITIONS
- No of items they can borrow
- Loan period
- Renewals - how many, how to do it
SERVICES AND COLLECTIONS which can be accessed - any exclusions?
- eg Placing a reservation
- AV Collections
- Reserve Collection etc
FINES AND CHARGES or other penalties
- Fines (if any) and how they work
- Bills for Replacement of lost books etc
- Other sanctions - blocks , penalty points etc
- How to pay